Visual Space is excited to announce a new open call for our new exhibition beginning on the 19th of October until the 9th of November. For this virtual exhibition, we invite artists to submit their work (no specific theme) in the following mediums: paintings, drawings, illustrations, sculptures, photography and digital art.
Application Deadline: 5th of October 2020
1. Please know that your artwork will not be sold on our website, but we will direct visitors to your website/Instagram.
2. Artists can submit up to 5 artworks.
3. If selected, your work/works will be on display on our website along with other selected artworks. After the exhibition, your work will be kept on our website as an online archive.
4. We can contact you via email.
5. Successful applicants will have to pay a fee of 5 euros (4.58 pounds/ 5.94 dollars) in order to support Visual Space as an independent curatorial platform aiming to promote artists. After you receive the email that your application is successful, you have 48 hours to pay the fee, or your application will be considered as unsuccessful.
6. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not received an email within a week after the applications deadline, consider the application not successful on this occasion.
7. By completing and sending this proposal form you are agreeing to all the terms mentioned above.